Digital trends are shaping education all over the world, paving the way for meaningful student success – both while learning and well beyond graduation. One of the key tools that MOQdigital see as instrumental in this progression is Microsoft’s Dynamics 365 CRM – which provides significant benefits for Education Institutions, delivering insights into student data and delivering analytics so educators can improve learning.
What is Dynamics 365?
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a cloud-based ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) and CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system. Organisations use it to help improve their customer service processes and improve employee efficiency. It also provides businesses with the tools they need to level up in a modern marketplace with a full suite of productivity tools.
Dynamics 365 also removes the need to switch between programs and apps, combining several essential tools and services onto one easy-to-use, cost-effective platform.
Dynamics 365 for Education
These benefits are obvious for business – but there are also significant benefits of Dynamics 365 for Education institutions. Because the platform gathers data on user interactions, it provides an avenue for more personalised learning experiences – allowing teachers and students to communicate and collaborate more effectively, track progress and tasks, engage with tools and services, anytime
For both educators and students, Dynamics 365 delivers integration with other valued Microsoft business applications, puts mobility front of mind when it comes to collaboration, and operates securely and efficiently. It is seen by many as the platform of the future and is capable of incorporating the Internet of Things, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, data analytics, and much more.
Other benefits include:
- Being licensed via the Microsoft EES Agreement, which provides significant discounts for licensing pricing
- Seamless integration with the full portfolio of Microsoft software products, including office productivity tools, such as Word, Outlook, and Excel, Infrastructure products like Windows Operating Systems and QDL Server database, and collaboration tools such as SharePoint and Yammer.
- Flexible configuration capabilities
- Maximum accessibility and availability via the cloud or on-premise deployments, web-based and browser services, and across mobile devices.
- The ability to customise scope and configuration according to an Institutions needs and resources
Dynamics 365 and Your Institution
If you are looking at the benefits of Dynamics 365 for Education and would like to learn more about how Microsoft Solutions can be used on your campus, get in touch today and find out more. Our “App in a Day” workshop is designed to help education leaders make the most of their data and digital investments, and with a deep knowledge of Microsoft’s suite of integrated business applications, and extensive experience with PowerApps and Dynamics 365, our team can help you learn how to make the most of your digital solutions.