Hyper-convergence is fast becoming a building block for cloud success. Allowing a company to expand their IT capabilities by using resources more efficiently, the benefits of joining the Hyper-Converged Cloud are bettering businesses in Australia and globally. Not only does it solve issues associated with data centers, such as the complexity involved with managing multiple storage networks and silos, as well as the costs of traditional data centers, but it is an easy-to-use solution that moves business forward, rather than holding it back.
There are five primary benefits associated with adopting a Hyper-Converged Cloud system:
- Pay-as-you-Grow: This provides businesses with predictable, cost-effective solutions with no expensive refresh cycles.
- Scalable: With automation as a fundamental part of hyper-convergence, companies can engage with administrative functionality and centralised management to streamline their operations and deployments.
- Low Barrier to Entry: The platform has a low barrier to entry – new applications and projects can be provisioned quickly without disruption.
- Mitigate risk of an outage: Hyper-convergence software can anticipate and respond to rectify hardware failures quickly and improve data protection.
- Agility: Companies utilising a Hyper-Converged Cloud can deploy multiple applications and workloads in a single shared resource pool without losing performance.
Another added benefit of the Hyper-Converged Cloud is that it removes the need for large-scale data migrations when a platform reaches its end-of-life. This means that companies can adopt a Hyper-Converged Cloud solution without having to worry about large-scale rollouts or hardware updates. Other benefits include:
- Turnkey infrastructure
- 100% Software Driven Solutions
- Superior Performance and Resilience
- Fast Deployment
- World Class Platform
- Unprecedented Agility
- Increased Automation
- BYOD Support
- VDI Enablement
- Faster Provisioning
- Easy-to-use Dashboards
- One-Click Upgrades
- Agnostic Hypervisor support to Nutanix AHV
MOQdigital's longstanding partnership with Nutanix continues to grow allowing your organisation to support your clients while reducing the challenges and inherent risk for both you and your clients. By utilising Frameworks such as Gartner Magic Quadrant for Hyper Converged Infrastructure, companies can better understand the capabilities of their HCI experience, allowing them to focus on innovating their business vision to build greater efficiency and agility across their technologies. Both MOQdigital and Nutanix are committed to delivering Hyper-Convergence Infrastructure that enables organisations to focus on the applications and services that power, and bring greater agility to, their businesses by offering a compelling alternative to public cloud services.
Get in touch today to find out more.