Microsoft Dynamics 365 is changing how intelligent businesses operate by unifying their CRM and ERP capabilities. This lays the platform for improved customer engagement, increased employee productivity, and the opportunity to replaced manual paper-based processes with little up-front development costs.
- Low-code application development for fast proof-of-value.
- No-code application development to allow all teams to build apps.
- Role-based security and privileges for improved risk reduction
Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations is a Microsoft Cloud business application, meaning it can support organisational requirements and adapt quickly to the needs of an ever-changing, digitally-driven market. This means it offers demand planning, supply chain, procurement and manufacturing, and distribution features alongside integrated solutions for improved communication, collaboration, and productivity.
Growing with Dynamics 365
Financial Service Organisations using Dynamics 365 can expect three key benefits following adoption.
- Integrated Modules: Apps on the platform are seamlessly connected, meaning that company strategy can be viewed, evolved, and progressed well ahead of competitors. Financial Service leaders can manage their entire operation from within the Dynamics 365 integrated module and receive real-time reporting. This includes integration with legacy systems and easy scaling.
- Improved Visibility: Users of Dynamics 365 benefit from increased visibility across their company, delivering real-time data views and data-driven insights. This enables critical understanding that can be used to accelerate growth and improve communication and collaboration.
- Tailored Platforms: The most apparent benefit of Dynamics 365 is the ability to tailor programs and platforms. For Financial Service Organisations, this means getting the option to select roles, adjust navigation, select data, and enable workflows that are relevant, important, and critical for corporate growth.
Another critical consideration is budget. With Dynamics 365 for FSI, companies can leverage budget management tools and easily create budget plans and worksheets to monitor, maintain, and justify their incoming and outgoing costs. Companies can optimise their inventory, create demand forecasts, and more.
The Solution for Finance
Easily integrated with existing and future services, cost-effective, and proven in its ability to boost productivity and help financial service organisations remain ahead of the curve – Dynamics 365 is an asset to companies looking to thrive in a digital market.
If you are looking to delve into Microsoft solutions, or want to learn more about how Dynamics 365 and PowerApps could work for you and your business – contact MOQdigital today. With an in-depth knowledge of Microsoft’s suite of integrated business applications and experience with PowerApps and Dynamics 365, our team can help ensure that you are making the most of your digital investments.
Our App in a Day Workshop also helps Financial Service Operations understand which of their business processes can be digitised to accelerate their efficiency, productivity, and security, and is an excellent place for business leaders to start their application transformation journey.