We are looking for a Technical Consultant with a specialisation in Microsoft Skype for Business and Teams who also has experience in the Converged Communications Technical Sphere.
Converged Communications is an integral part of MOQdigital’s professional services. This business unit comprises of highly skilled engineers who are dedicated to their service objectives. The position is ideal for an individual who possesses the drive to learn and is passionate about what they do.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Scoping, proposing and documenting solutions for SMEs.
- Designing, configuring and deploying proposed solutions.
- Facilitating on-going risk assessment and gap analysis.
- Facilitating root cause analysis when required.
- Troubleshooting client issues/queries.
- Providing on-site support when required.
- Contributing towards sales intel by recommending and sharing findings of solutions implemented.
- Presenting/reporting on findings, recommendations, suggestions if/when required.
- Staying informed of all technological developments in one’s areas of specialism.
Degree or equivalent in Computer Science/ Engineering or related field desirable.
Highly desirable Certifications (1 or more of):
- Microsoft Skype for Business.
- Must hold a valid Cisco certification – CCNA and/or CCNP.
- A minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience.
- Project Delivery experience.
- Technical and User Documentation experience.
- Networking – routing protocols – BGP, OSFP, EIGRP.
- Networking – switching – Spanning Tree, VLANs.
- Wireless LAN – 802.11ac, 802.1x.
- Cisco Enterprise Networking – Cisco ISR/ASR routers, Cisco Catalyst Switches.
- Cisco Data Centre Networking – Cisco Nexus switches.
- Cisco Enterprise Wireless – Wireless Controllers, Access points.
- Cisco Meraki SDWAN, Switching and Wireless.
- Riverbed SDWAN and WAN Optimisation.
- Cisco Identity Services Engine.
- Cisco ASA / Firepower / Threat Defence.
- Palo Alto Next Generation Firewalls.
- Active Directory.
We appreciate individuals with:
- Excellent Presentation Skills.
- Excellent Telephone Manner, Written Communication Skills and Customer Service.
- Excellent Scoping / Resourcing, Time Management, Collaboration Skills.
- A Disciplined Approach to Work.
- The Ability to Work in a Team Environment.
- The Ability to Meet Deadlines and work under pressure.
If this sounds like a role you'd be interested in pursuing, email us your CV to: email@example.com
For more information visit our website: www.moqdigital.com.au