At MOQdigital, we don’t believe in doing things the same way because that’s how it’s always been done. Our people treat complex problems with transparency, creativity and ingenuity – that’s what sets us apart. We’re problem solvers and believe it should be easier for businesses to get the most out of their technology investments.
We believe in 5 key values:
- Take ownership and have initiative
- Genuine concern about the welfare of others
- Value a growth mindset
- Be open, honest and polite
- We’re fixers – not finger pointers
MOQdigital is growing and we are on the lookout for a Senior Network and Security Engineer, within our Managed Services team, who will be responsible for providing technical leadership & support for high complexity Network & Communications issues of MOQdigital and its clients.
- Own and resolve technically complex Network & Communication related incidents across all customers
- Provide technical guidance to fellow System Engineers and work with the business to build strong ties between the teams and customers
- Manage stakeholder communications relating to issues as appropriate
- Hold a diverse technical knowledge in a variety of Network & Communication related applications and IT infrastructure technologies across the MOQdigital customer base
- Be the site Champion for the nominated customers.
- Adhere to ITIL processes such as Change Management, Incident Management, Problem Management and Major Incident
- Responsible for preparing relevant documentation and reports
- Providing supplemental support outside of business hours and participating in the On-Call roster when required.
Experience and Certifications
- Minimum 6 years of experience in L3 type of work or equivalent industry knowledge (4 years’ experience post CCNP)
- Project delivery
- Technical and user documentation
- Strong customer service
- Degree in Information Technology or relevant industry experience
- At least one vendor accreditation such as CCNP
Desirable Certifications (1 or more)
- Cisco CCNP
- Meraki CMNA/CMNO
- Palo Alto PCNSE
- Riverbed RCSP
- or any Network & Communication related product specialist qualifications
If you would like to apply for this role or would like further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org