The Senior Consultant plays a key role in building strategic partnerships between MOQdigital and our clients by providing quality solutions and employing exceptional client management techniques, with an aim to sustain and grow our partnerships with them.
As a Senior Consultant at MOQdigital you will be expected to:
- Lead client interactions in the Business & Technology Consulting space.
- Actively build, maintain and manage relationships across all client stakeholders.
- Deliver a range of consulting engagements to support client’s IT strategic planning and advisory needs in a variety of areas.
- Work with the sales team in identifying and closing opportunities, scoping and assist with the preparation of proposals / responding to tenders.
- Support and interact with the national consulting team in continual maturity improvement and growth of the Sydney consulting practice.
Educational background and certifications:
- A relevant University Degree.
- A certification in one or more of MBA, CISSP, TOGAF/COBIT/ITIL (desirable).
Essential work experience:
- A Minimum of 5 years of experience in business advisory capacity related projects.
- A Minimum of 2 years of experience in the creation of project proposals, RFP response and statements of work.
- Demonstrated experience with client interaction for both sales and delivery.
You will have a general aptitude in:
- Quantitative, analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual thinking skills.
- Client interactions skills, collaborative work style, and strong interpersonal and team skills. In addition, the ability to work independently without supervision.
- Applying emotional intelligence and exorcising judgement.
- Being objective in communication.
- Selecting appropriate tools for the job and performing research as required to deliver solutions to clients.
- The use of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio) and deliver high quality reports and deliverables for clients.
- Designing and shaping deliverables to meet the needs of the target audience.
We appreciate individuals who demonstrate:
- Outstanding integrity and the ability to always seek to do the right thing for the client and MOQdigital.
- Respect and appreciate different personalities, thinking, backgrounds, and cultures.
If this sounds like a role you'd be interested in pursuing, email us your CV to: email@example.com
For more information visit our website: www.moqdigital.com.au