The primary function of the Sales Support role at MOQdigital is to assist the Sales team by supporting them through the Sales cycle. At a high level this role includes creating quotes, CRM administration, Invoicing and management and tracking the delivery of product orders.
Effective performance of this role will positively impact MOQdigital’s market position, client satisfaction and ultimately contribute to financial growth of the business in line with our strategic goals and Go-To-Market objectives.
The secondary function of this role is to provide Business support to the NSW State Manager and NSW branch.
Your responsibilities will primarily include:
- Being responsive to the Account Manager and client requests.
- Creating accurate quotes including both the Bill of Material and dollar values.
- Creating and processing accurate supplier invoices in a timely fashion.
- Tracking product deliveries.
- Ensuring that data is accurately entered and managed within the MOQdigital CRM system.
- Maintaining effective business relationships with vendors and distributors.
Your secondary responsibilities will include:
- Managing relationship to other Business Support Coordinators/Administration staff across the company.
- Participating in the processing of Corporate Travel.
- Managing events for NSW.
- Coordinating office management activities for the NSW branch.
- Manage facilities within the Sydney office.
Educational background and certifications:
- A relevant educational qualification.
- Relevant certifications in your area of expertise.
Essential experience includes:
- Having exposure and knowledge of the ICT industry.
- Possessing an understanding of business and commercial concepts.
- Handling of Client Relationship Management systems.
- Possessing an understanding of quoting systems.
- Possessing an understanding of finance systems.
We appreciate individuals who demonstrate:
- A customer service focused approach to both internal and external customers.
- The ability to understand client requirements, pressures and constraints, and leverage MOQdigital’s capability to position services and solutions.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills to work with both internal and external audiences as a spokesperson and advocate.
- Behaviors that embody MOQdigital values of Leadership, Innovation, Honesty, Integrity, Trust, Passion and Respect.
If this sounds like a role you'd be interested in pursuing, email us your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information visit our website: www.moqdigital.com.au