MOQdigital is a client-focused organisation providing innovative solutions across applications and systems to deliver a superior digital experience for our customers. This focus underscores our reputation for delivering great outcomes and for being easy to do business with and highly dependable in critical circumstances.
About the role:
The HR Advisor will provide effective operational support of MOQ’s people and culture processes to drive these business objectives to be achieved, but it’s more than just HR, it’s about helping to get the right people in the right seats and enabling them to achieve more. In this role your main tasks will include:
- Provide advice to employees and leaders on human resources matters, processes and policies.
- Undertake a full range of HR operational duties, including but not limited to;
- Recruitment and onboarding
- Performance management
- Probation reviews
- Employment policies and procedures
- Learning and development/Career development
- Remuneration and benefits
- Participate in and assist in the implementation of potential HR systems, including HRIS and recruitment
- Develop and maintain organisation structure charts and position descriptions.
- Conduct exit interviews and coordinate the exiting process.
- Prepare talent analytics as required, ensuring ability for business to make informed decisions.
- Review and implement best practice HR processes and policies on an ongoing basis, with a process improvement focus
- Maintain HR Systems, including providing support to users and associated reporting requirements
- Develop and maintain collaborative partnerships with internal customers, stakeholders and external providers
- Effective people management systems and processes in order to:
- Guide People and Culture strategy
- Reduce employee turnover
- Reduce processing time of HR related paperwork
- Cost and time effective recruitment of new employees and contractors
- Company compliance with employment legislation and governance
What we believe you will need to succeed:
- 3 or more years’ experience in a similar role in a services focused organisation
- Sound knowledge of contemporary HR practices and relevant legislation
- Intermediate to advanced skills in the use of typical Microsoft packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Vocational or Tertiary qualifications in Business, Human Resources or a related discipline
- A strong communicator
- Able to build positive relationships with team members and external stakeholders
- Well developed inter-personal skills
- Able to prioritise your tasks
- Confident in your work
- Passionate about helping other to achieve their best
- Able to thrive in a team environment
If this role interests you, please send you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org