At MOQdigital, we don’t believe in doing things the same way because that’s how it’s always been done. Our people treat complex problems with transparency, creativity and ingenuity – that’s what sets us apart. We’re problem solvers and believe it should be easier for businesses to get the most out of their technology investments.
We believe in 5 key values:
- Take ownership and have initiative
- Genuine concern about the welfare of others
- Value a growth mindset
- Be open, honest and polite
- We’re fixers – not finger pointers
MOQdigital is growing and we are on the lookout for a Microsoft Integration Solutions Architect who will be focused on leading the development and successfully delivering integration solutions in our Application, Data and Analytics team.
About the role
- Lead integration solution design, development and support of enterprise integrations in line with integration reference architecture and development standards.
- Produce detailed component specifications and translate these into detailed designs for implementation using selected products.
- Work with a wide range of stakeholders, functional teams & being influential in decision making around the development and deployment into production.
- Takes full responsibility for the definition, approach, facilitation and satisfactory completion of medium scale projects.
- Facilitates open communication and discussion between stakeholders, acting as a single point of contact by developing, maintaining and working to stakeholder engagement strategies and plans.
- Take responsibility for understanding client requirements, collecting data, delivering analysis and problem resolution.
- Seek to fully address client needs, enhance the capabilities and effectiveness of client personnel, by ensuring that proposed solutions are properly understood.
- Microsoft Certification (relevant to Applications, Data and Analytics)- Mandatory
- Degree or equivalent in Computer Science/Engineering or related field- Desirable
- Minimum 5 years’ experience
- Extensive and demonstrated experience in designing, building, configuring and migrating Microsoft Integration stack solutions
- Experience leading projects, define and understand client requirements and the development of solutions to deliver on those requirements
- BizTalk Server integration platform
- Azure integration services including Service Bus, LogicApp, Functions, API Manager and Azure Kubernetes Services
- SQL Server and other Azure data platforms such as Azure Data Factory
- .Net full stack development
- Microsoft Azure (AzureAD, Application Proxy, MFA and PaaS services)
- PowerShell and other scripting tools to build and test automation technologies and processes
If you are interested in applying for this role, email your cover letter and CV to email@example.com