At MOQdigital, we don’t believe in doing things the same way because that’s how it’s always been done. Our people treat complex problems with transparency, creativity and ingenuity – that’s what sets us apart. We’re problem solvers and believe it should be easier for businesses to get the most out of their technology investments.
We believe in 5 key values:
- Take ownership and have initiative
- Genuine concern about the welfare of others
- Value a growth mindset
- Be open, honest and polite
- We’re fixers – not finger pointers
MOQdigital is growing and we are on the lookout for an experienced Azure Solution Specialist to join our team.
About the role:
The Azure Solution Specialist will engage with customers to understand their business’s needs, and where appropriate, prove and design business solutions that leverage Microsoft Azure.
The primary responsibility of the role is to drive sales through assisting the sales team by delivering workshops, solution demonstrations, customer presentations, proposals, conceptual designs, and solution proof of concepts.
This role is sales focused, but MOQdigital believes that the key to being a true thought leader for our clients means the Azure Solution Specialist must also maintain a desire to keep their “hands on”, validating their knowledge through real work experience and not just theory. As such, this role will have need to have their skills at a level where they can still deliver a proof of concept to customers but are equally comfortable presenting to a room of Executives on the business value of a solution.
This role is right for someone who has been in a senior delivery role, focused on areas relating to Azure, and has both deep and broad experience with Azure that will enable to them to deliver on the MOQdigital vision of being an Azure partner specialist centre of excellence and go to partner.
What we believe you will need to succeed:
Key to this role is a deep understanding, and a passion for how cloud technology, specifically Azure will deliver the business outcomes for customers and enable a platform for business transformation.
You will understand the Azure market position as it aligns to the MOQdigital vision, value adds and GTM offerings.
You will have:
- A passion for delivering business outcomes
- A passion for delivering innovation solutions
- Microsoft Azure Thought Leadership
- Proven ability to learn quickly, adapt, and master new concepts and technologies to drive their adoption and usage required
You should have the Azure Foundations Certificate at a minimum and we would love to see you have other certifications and exams to back up your passion.
You will need to have completed secondary education and ideally have a degree or equivalent in computer science or engineering.
Experienced in a technical delivery role with a Minimum 2+ years in a Senior Consulting, Solution Architect or PreSales related role that includes Solution Specification (Scoping Work Effort, Product Specification and Pricing). Experienced in Solution Planning and Architecture with Microsoft Azure including writing proposals, creating work Breakdown Structures and developing Bill of Materials.
Experienced in engaging with Microsoft to develop solutions for clients through:
- Exceptional communication skills, high level of technical expertise and extremely passionate about Azure technology
- A strong understanding of how technology decisions can impact businesses, with the ability to translate that to the client
- Experience in delivering client presentations (either on a one-to-one or one-to-many basis)
- Exposure to various solution methodologies and best practices
If you would like to apply for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org